Underwater ____ the "scene" boxes





The very first thing that I did was putting together some scenes of the type which virtual photographers and video artists can use for their work. At first I was going to leave these out in the open but then eventually I placed them inside huge "photospheres" since they were looking lost by themselves. However the spheres did not look much better. So, it ended up becoming a bit like an onion, layer inside layer, in that I placed the spheres inside huge cubes. These cubes then become the actualy building blocks of the architecture of the whole island.

I have to thank Eupalinos Ugajin for giving me a script which will slowly open or close a prim, very much like a gigantic door. Great effect for video, of course! This script I used on 4 of the scenes, while 2 others remain open at all times.